• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hhv / 20% off

Only until March. 24th 11.59 PM CET

Get 20% extra on top

welcome to the HHV RECORDS DEAL!

The code »recdeal«* gives you an extra discount of 20% of our complete sale assortment, consisting of more than 11.000 items available.

This promotion ends Sunday, March 24th at 11:59 PM CET

As always, we hope you have fun digging!

Your HHV Team

*Enter the code at the end of the checkout process and the discount will be deducted automatically. The code »recdeal« is valid for all reduced items from the »HHV Records« category up to and including 24.03.2024, can be redeemed once per order and cannot be combined with other discount codes. No cash payment possible. Not valid when purchasing gift vouchers.

https://www.interventionrecords.com/records/dont-say-no-hybrid-cdsacd/

1711236348242.png

US members who are looking for Rush, Signals deluxe set may want to try this out. Though, I've heard others say when they go to Amazon with their account, they do not see the 20% coupon. That will drop the price by $25.92. You may incur tax and shipping depending if you have Prime.

1712081261681.png

IT’S NATIONAL FILM SCORE DAY!!!

What better way to celebrate than by taking 25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER of in-stock titles at www.lalalandrecords.com !!!

25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER OF IN-STOCK TITLES
is going on now only at La-La Land!!!

That’s right! It’s time to Spring into great savings with 25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER of IN-STOCK titles – including this month’s two new releases!

IT’S NATIONAL FILM SCORE DAY!!!

What better way to celebrate than by taking 25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER of in-stock titles at www.lalalandrecords.com !!!

25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER OF IN-STOCK TITLES
is going on now only at La-La Land!!!

That’s right! It’s time to Spring into great savings with 25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER of IN-STOCK titles – including this month’s two new releases!
I notice they list Live & Let Die as temporarily out of stock. Looks like a strategic move so no one can get a discount on it. I have purchased and listened to this title and it is excellent. Only bad part is they did not include the quad mix. Man how I want that mix as an official release!

https://lalalandrecords.com/live-an...expanded-remastered-limited-edition-2-cd-set/

Back