• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another 15% off COUPON from DEEP DISCOUNT on IN STOCK ITEMS

coupon

I was convinced this was out of print. Is this a … mirage? 😁

Currently just under $75 on Amazon (US)

Limited-time deal: Fleetwood Mac - Mirage Deluxe Amazon.com

“The DVD-Audio disc contains both the 5.1 Surround and 24/96 Stereo Audio mixes of the original album.”

I was convinced this was out of print. Is this a … mirage? 😁

Currently just under $75 on Amazon (US)

Limited-time deal: Fleetwood Mac - Mirage Deluxe Amazon.com

“The DVD-Audio disc contains both the 5.1 Surround and 24/96 Stereo Audio mixes of the original album.”
Is the 5.1 surround MLP DVD-Audio, regular DTS, or Dolby Digital (AC-3)?

15% off + free US shipping on orders of $50 or more from the Rhino Store this holiday weekend:
https://store.rhino.com/?eml=2024February16/6384780/6134371
I was genuinely a bit confused about the 15% off here. It says "some exclusions apply" to the 15% off, and the Twitter post says "nearly everything" is 15% off. It's understandable that things are excluded, but what's excluded? That's not really clear at the offset.

Looking into it, it seems EVERYTHING is subject to the "free US shipping of $50 or more", but only items with their price crossed out and a new price noted are 15% off, as per the below image.
Yes.PNG

So, the obvious question is, "What surround sound material is 15% off?"
This is what it includes:
  • Moondance (Deluxe) (Blu Ray) by Van Morrison $24.98 $21.23
  • The Yes Album (Super Deluxe Edition) by Yes $99.98 $84.98
  • The Broadsword and the Beast (40th Anniversary) (5CD/3DVD) by Jethro Tull $79.98 $67.98
  • Thick as a Brick (50th Anniversary Edition) (CD/DVD) by Jethro Tull $24.98 $21.23
  • A (The 40th Anniversary Edition) 3CD/3DVD by Jethro Tull $49.98 $42.48
  • Wet Dream (2023 Remix/Remaster) by Richard Wright $24.98 $21.23
  • Hotel California: 40th Anniversary Deluxe Edition (2CD/1Bluray) $99.98 $84.98
  • Fugazi (Deluxe Edition) 3CD/Blu-ray by Marillion $39.98 $33.98
If I missed any, let me know! Keep in mind that you can also mix and match 4 different quadio releases for $79.98, which, since it's above $50, will give you free shipping in the US.

Last edited:
Wow 😯
I guess patience paid off in this case…literally 🤑
When I bought the first batch, right when it went on sale, I didn’t know about any discount code. So, I guess everything sort of even’s out in the end.

I’m looking forward to the batch. Especially AWB. Also very good we get the “War” title that was only released on Q8. So, the sound quality will be great to hear on such an iconic, best selling title from the 1970s.

Back