Fleetwood Mac - "Tango in the Night" Deluxe Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We already have some great releases to look forward to over these next two months, and the year is young, so I still feel like there will be a lot of great surprises along the way!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, I know. But you know we all have our favorites. :)

But Tango was the BIG one this year!!!! For me anyways.

Well, it is just january, so hoping for something cool coming :)

Well this is most depressing. I was looking forward to this one in particular, as it's one of my wife's favorite FM albums and having it in "real" 5.1 (as opposed to SM or SPEC surround) was going to be a real treat.

However, Steve Woolard speaks with authority so this is a real done deal. No 5.1. :(

It's a shame because if there ever was to be a 5.1 mix created for this album, this would have been the opportunity. At this point, the future looks bleak for a 5.1 Tango.

Maybe Steve will check in and tell us the details but I am sure it has to do with money and time....it always does.

No buy for me. This won't sound better in stereo even though at a higher bitrate. It's already that good. I do have a few 12" already, so Tidal will do fine here.

Ummmmmmmmmm No - very surprised especially at the prices they are asking. Thinking they might be a bit let down by sales on this one. :howl

Snood will wait til it hits the tank in price and pick it up or opt for the cd only if it is available. :howl urrrrrrrrrgh

Ummmmmmmmmm No - very surprised especially at the prices they are asking. Thinking they might be a bit let down by sales on this one. :howl

Snood will wait til it hits the tank in price and pick it up or opt for the cd only if it is available. :howl urrrrrrrrrgh
I will be doing the same thing. I think a year from now this box will be cheap.

Going by how a few of us are coming across BD failures after not @#$$*& time at all it :mad: might be preferable - if it trully exists that is! That said SpinCDs must have got the info from some official PR note.
:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes

Ex-squeeze me? Download... :mad:@::mad:@:

Going by how a few of us are coming across BD failures after not @#$$*& time at all it :mad: might be preferable - if it trully exists that is! That said SpinCDs must have got the info from some official PR note.

what an interesting twist. The fact that it says 5.1 download...I mean...hmmm. That doesn't sound "too" far fetched. Though, you'd think Mr. Rhinoseros would have known this fact. :confused:

OK, Gos...just :chill

We know for a fact that the 5.1mix is not on the DVD. That came from Steve Woolard himself, but the download is still 'unconfirmed', so I sent Steve a PM on the IMWAN forum asking if the 5.1 download in the box is true and also asking if they can offer a download only option so we don't have to buy the box just for the card.
Fingers crossed! :)

Being a big fan of Fleetwood Mac, I would buy 2 de luxe sets to get one 5.1 mix - and be happy about it :)

I would even buy the 2CD set if they offered the 5.1 download with that edition too. Still a better option than the expensive box.

Back