15% off at Sony Store

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugdaddy

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Just got this email from Sony. Might be a good time to pick up any single-layer multichannels on the wish list before they're gone for good.

"The weather may be freezing but your friends at SonyMusicStore.com are heating things up with a Special Winter Sale of 15% off your entire order! Check out this month's latest deals and new releases and save even more with this LIMITED TIME OFFER. Just enter the coupon code "WINTER" at checkout to get this special discount! Don't forget, Standard Shipping is free for orders over $25!* *Subtotal of order must be over $25 to qualify for free standard shipping."

Good deal, I picked up Billy Joel-"52nd Street", Joe Satriani-"Strange Beautiful Music", & Toto-"Toto IV" for $11.88 each + tax (free shipping) I have been wanting these titles for a while now and your tip made it affordable. Thanks!
:sun

How do you get free shipping? I tried ordering one disc, and shipping is shown as $2.98.

VACamper said:
How do you get free shipping? I tried ordering one disc, and shipping is shown as $2.98.
according to the email: *Subtotal of order must be over $25 to qualify for free standard shipping."

Duh! I should have read further. Thanks! Unfortunately, I couldn't find more than one disc I really wanted -- I already have most of the Sony single-layer SACD's of interest.

VACamper said:
Duh! I should have read further. Thanks! Unfortunately, I couldn't find more than one disc I really wanted -- I already have most of the Sony single-layer SACD's of interest.
Yea, but you could have taken $2.98 off the price of a disc that you don't really want. At least that's the way it works out.

Back