AIR – Moon Safari (25th Anniversary Edition with Dolby Atmos Mixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd to read about delays considering my Amazon Canada copy arrived almost 2 weeks ago, they’re usually the last to have stock

Thank you for letting me know about the customs issue that said lo and behold my order just arrived. I'm just not familiar so I didn't know what to expect so thanks for the input and this experience I guess gives me a rough idea of what may be typical.

I watched for the sake of completeness the documentary included on the Blu-ray I found parts of it insufferable some of the interviewees or other characters I don't know what to call them. I don't think I'll ever be watching that part again not that I got this just for that. But I haven't seen anyone comment on that so I thought it might be worth chiming in. I'm wondering if other people love the interview I felt on the opposite spectrum. There wasn't really any interesting insight to the band members where the music or really much in the way I have footage playing so it didn't serve much purpose other than to bore me. That said the album's Great I can't say I listen to it on anything that counts as equipment so I'll refrain from sound quality assessment other than just saying I generally enjoyed what I heard and I wish I had Atmos etc maybe when finances one day permit. Still nice in stereo. I like that bonus track dirty Hiroshima. It says it's a demo does anyone know if there's a full-fledged non-demo version of that? Even then I wasn't sure how much to buy into the demo label if it's more like well it didn't make the album so it's a demo because it's not an official b side or if they have a more fleshed out version they consider finished by them. If they did I'd certainly be interested to hear that. I like the demo version of new star maybe even better than the official version. Not too keen on the other song such remixes not counting extended Kelly I do like as Kelly is my favorite song on the album.

Wondering what others feel about the supplementary stuff for those who have listened yet?

Thank you for letting me know about the customs issue that said lo and behold my order just arrived. I'm just not familiar so I didn't know what to expect so thanks for the input and this experience I guess gives me a rough idea of what may be typical.

I watched for the sake of completeness the documentary included on the Blu-ray I found parts of it insufferable some of the interviewees or other characters I don't know what to call them. I don't think I'll ever be watching that part again not that I got this just for that. But I haven't seen anyone comment on that so I thought it might be worth chiming in. I'm wondering if other people love the interview I felt on the opposite spectrum. There wasn't really any interesting insight to the band members where the music or really much in the way I have footage playing so it didn't serve much purpose other than to bore me. That said the album's Great I can't say I listen to it on anything that counts as equipment so I'll refrain from sound quality assessment other than just saying I generally enjoyed what I heard and I wish I had Atmos etc maybe when finances one day permit. Still nice in stereo. I like that bonus track dirty Hiroshima. It says it's a demo does anyone know if there's a full-fledged non-demo version of that? Even then I wasn't sure how much to buy into the demo label if it's more like well it didn't make the album so it's a demo because it's not an official b side or if they have a more fleshed out version they consider finished by them. If they did I'd certainly be interested to hear that. I like the demo version of new star maybe even better than the official version. Not too keen on the other song such remixes not counting extended Kelly I do like as Kelly is my favorite song on the album.

Wondering what others feel about the supplementary stuff for those who have listened yet?
But do you like eating at McDonald’s?? :SB

You didn’t appreciate learning that JB doesn’t know what “safe sex” means?

The backing band plotting heavy metal versions of Air’s lounge music?

Back