Alan Parsons' former partner

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Eye of Horus

Hey all,

When browsing this board, I found a lot about Alan Parsons.
Now I do know quite some Parsons .... (http://www.thealanparsonspages.com is my homepage), but for now I want to let you know that the writer of all those lovely Alan Parsons Project songs, Eric Woolfson, is coming with a new album.

http://www.poe-cd.com

Now if we can convince someone to make a surround version.....

EoH

Yes , anyone who knows The alan Parsons Project should also know Eric Woolfson was a big part of "The Project". It comes from Good Source that The Back Albums Will Be redone in 5.1 By Alan Parsons, and maybe his son working on it with him as is on the next album.
:alien: Rob

AllAroundSurround said:
Yes , anyone who knows The alan Parsons Project should also know Eric Woolfson was a big part of "The Project". It comes from Good Source that The Back Albums Will Be redone in 5.1 By Alan Parsons, and maybe his son working on it with him as is on the next album.
:alien: Rob

Sorry to disappoint you, but my latest information was that this could take another few years before he could even start.....
I understood that Eric still didn't approve......
His new album however, which he does with his son, should be out later this year (although that's the 4th time !) on DVD-A.

Yesterday I got a mail from Eric : They're planning the new "More Tales" on SACD !

regards,

Eye of Horus

"Sorry to disappoint you, but my latest information was that this could take another few years before he could even start.....
I understood that Eric still didn't approve......"

I heard this also but As long as it gets done is what counts, I'll buy them all.
This also is a problem Eric not approving.... Head butting is not good for the fans of the Music :mad:@: :howl
Rob:alien:

AllAroundSurround said:
"Sorry to disappoint you, but my latest information was that this could take another few years before he could even start.....
I understood that Eric still didn't approve......"

I heard this also but As long as it gets done is what counts, I'll buy them all.

I would even pre-order them now :D :D

This also is a problem Eric not approving.... Head butting is not good for the fans of the Music :mad:@: :howl
Rob:alien:

I suppose that if Eric's new album is a huge success, he will approve easier....... .
Well....two big ego's...... examples enough where that leads to........ :(

kind regards,

EoH

Back