Alan Parsons Project Ammonia Avenue - Do I have a bootleg disc?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering if this is a boot?

1599383288405.png

Wondering if this is a boot?

View attachment 55995
I don't think it is.....it has the original silver sticker on the top right and a weird OBI so its from Japan look legit by my standards....also it being Blu Spec it is definately from Japan but Gold CD not sure....looks pretty legit to me though....might want to check Discogs.com though :love: Where did you find it?(y)

I was surprised at the sound of the disc. I momentarily thought it could be a bootleg. I bought it from EBAY, and the seller had posted another for sale within moments of my purchase. Thanks for all the info. It's bright vocals!!!
Play the last two songs - both of which feature fantastic mixes and fidelity. If they sound overly bright you might have a problematic disc, assuming your system is properly calibrated and other sources don’t sound super bright on it.

I don't think it is.....it has the original silver sticker on the top right and a weird OBI so its from Japan look legit by my standards....also it being Blu Spec it is definately from Japan but Gold CD not sure....looks pretty legit to me though....might want to check Discogs.com though :love: Where did you find it?(y)

I found it on ebay.

Back