Bartman new album, Los Gigantes on blu ray, dvda dvdv and download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello at all,

I've had a problem with the treble from my speakers. I was not satisfied with the sound from all 3 albums on the bluray. All customers have got a new bluray or dvd-audio. I hope you can enjoy the better sound.

thanks Torsten

Oh sweet, thanks Torsten! I've grown quite attached to the albums, they're beautiful (guys, if you don't have your own copy yet, go get it now! "Los Gigantes" contains all 3 Bartman albums on BluRay!).

Sadly, I no longer live in the same place. My old house is being taken apart for renovations, so I have no idea where the BluRay will end up. I will check in with the post office in mid-December, when I'm back from vacation. I really do appreciate the service, no matter what!

Thanks - I got my replacement... I wondered what it was - as I wasn't expecting it... (y)

Have ordered the 3 album package on Dvd Audio as more music for the car which will be great.

peter

Does anyone who has the DVD Audio know if these discs play correctly on the Acura ELS system? I read in another thread that they are DVD-R and wondered if there might be issues with playback. I have the blu ray and am considering the DVD-A for the car.

Back