Beatles - Quadrasonics

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Several years ago someone in Japan issued this box set of mixdowns of the Q8s of John, Paul and Ringo. They're not very good, not quad or quad-encoded. A knockoff would be even less desirable.

quadwreck said:
Several years ago someone in Japan issued this box set of mixdowns of the Q8s of John, Paul and Ringo. They're not very good, not quad or quad-encoded. A knockoff would be even less desirable.

Quad Mixdowns?? Ugh!

They sell this stuff from time to time, although this is the first time I've seen a "box". I doubt there are that many of them. However, suckers are born every minute and will spend bucks on them.

At least they could have made a box with DTS CDs in them!

I've seen this box before. What a waste! But in the world of Beatle Mixology, I can see how it would sell...

Nice box. I have my doubts that they are indeed from the "original master tapes" unless by that they mean "original 8-track cartridge"...

Well, the seller is definitely a Beatle nut. I was checking his feedback rating and almost everything he's purchased in the last several months has been Beatle related. So, as you say, for Beatle collectors, I guess something like this might be of some interest.

Back