"Best of Doors" 4.0 Surround SACD from Audio Fidelity (June 2015)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, if you get stuff from SHF, or any other forum or place on the internet, would you please indicate the source and post a link to their origin.
It's only fair. I know I get "annoyed" when stuff from QQ ends up other places and it's not credited to QQ.

PS - I don't know if that's where they came from, but I did see them over there a few days ago.

THANKS

Would I be alone in saying I prefer the Q8 version as opposed to the Q4 version? There's something about the final verse of 'Light My Fire' being sped up that I actually enjoy. It creates a sense of urgency in an otherwise (let's face it) pretty dreary song. The execution on the Q8 isn't perfect as Jim gets very near chipmunk speed right near the end, but I know I would've enjoyed the song a lot more had The Doors actually tried to play that last verse faster and faster. Would've been a hit if you ask me! ;)

This might sound strange, but i just listened to my Q8 of the Doors greatest hits and it is so good, Its hard for me to believe it could get much better.

What strikes me as strange is that TVB's remarks used the word strange, which morphed into "people are strange" when quoted. VERY STRANGE!

1365116469_Jim_Morrison_Quote_by_NanaOsaki88.jpg

This might sound strange, but i just listened to my Q8 of the Doors greatest hits and it is so good, Its hard for me to believe it could get much better.

Yes, sound can actually get quite a bit better than what you will find on a Q8 Tape... :)

The importcds website re-design eliminated the "in stock" status. Looks like they sold out to some other company too.

Now they've got shipping options, like some sort of 2 day option and some others.

Dang, you guys. I only ordered 1.......and I'm a huge fan....maybe I should reconsider....hehe. I know what you'all are thinking.

Ordering 1 copy is all you need to enjoy The Doors in Multichannel SACD. :)

Dang, you guys. I only ordered 1.......and I'm a huge fan....maybe I should reconsider....hehe. I know what you'all are thinking.

Ordering 1 copy is all you need to enjoy The Doors in Multichannel SACD. :)

You really need to order, at least, two copies.

So.....

[video=youtube;n7ZwNTbIqCk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ZwNTbIqCk[/video]

Back