DTS-CD Blu-Ray audio to DTS-CD... How to?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan Berichon

701 Club - QQ All-Star
I've done this before but I remember it took a lot of steps and was a big hassle.

There has got to be an easier way.

All I really need to figure out is how to get the Lossless audio off a Blu-ray disk to a 6 channel WAV file (or 6 mono wav files).

Any help?

seems like you need HdBrStreamExtractor GUI.
it can extract from Blu-Ray and HD DVD all available audio streams and pretty simple in navigation.
but why do you need lossless DTS HDMA stream for DTS CD?
anyway, before to proceed with such CD, you would be asked to degrade lossless stream into regular lossy 44.1/16 DTS.
probably would be much simpler to extract core DTS and as is use it in DVD Lab Pro to build DVD with audio only.

In order to be able to extract the full 24/96 stream from DTS-MA with AudioMuxer, you must have ArcSoft DTS Decoder installed somewhere on your PC. Otherwise, AudioMuxer will only extract the 24/48 DTS core stream.

Use ISOBuster, PowerISO, or your ISO-busting software of choice to extract "BDMV" and "CERTIFICATE" folders from the ISO file.

With AudioMuxer, select "Extract Audio from Blu-Ray" under "Tools."

The MPLS file will be in the "playlists" folder in the "BDMV" folder.

You can extract the files as DTSHD (which can be played in Foobar with the DTS-HD component), or as either MCH FLAC or MCH WAV. You will also have both a working cue file and chapter file at your disposal.

Utilizing AudioMuxer, you can then extract further to 6 mono wavs utilizing the "Audio Conversion" function under "Tools."

From there, you can encode to your format of choice.

Assuming this is a copy for the car - then why not create a DVD-A - better resolution.

If the disc has LPCM 5.1 you don't even need to use ARCsoft - you could extract LPCM & down convert (if required) to 48/24. Then author with Cirlinca - that would be better than a DTS-CD?

Just a thought??

Back