Brides Of Destruction....

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Romano

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
I saw this at BB today for $14.99.

I know it's Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue and his new band but has anybody heard it and is it worth picking up. I saw them on Jay Leno but don't really remember how they sounded.

No other new titles (Bad Co, Sarah M, Big Head Todd etc.)

I had a recent interest in this and found this post.

Has anybody heard this? Is there a 'real' surround mix?

Is somebody specific credited for the surround mix?

Does it sound good?

thanks for any comments,

I found this in the bargain bin yesterday. The music is hard rock in the style of Metallica. The sound is harsh and compressed. It is a real discrete mix though. The 5.1 mix is by Mr. Haynes.

I found the DVD-A of this in the clearance bin at Best Buy today. For $4.99, I figured, what the hell. It's probably scarce anyway.
I haven't opened it yet, but I was wondering if anyone had any further thoughts on how the sound is? Thanks.

I found the DVD-A of this in the clearance bin at Best Buy today. For $4.99, I figured, what the hell. It's probably scarce anyway.
I haven't opened it yet, but I was wondering if anyone had any further thoughts on how the sound is? Thanks.

Which album was this? Their first album wasn't half-bad. They switched singers for the second album to an even more generic guy, and the music was pretty generic to begin with.

Which album was this? Their first album wasn't half-bad. They switched singers for the second album to an even more generic guy, and the music was pretty generic to begin with.

I believe this is their first album. To be honest, I never even heard it before.

Back