Buckingham & Fleetwood Mac part ways

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on team Lindsey all the way on this one. I also believe they totally fudged it when they blamed him for wanting to wait a year to go on the road, he only wanted them to get into the studio again so they wouldn't be doing the same greatest hits tour they've done about 4 or 5 times already.
Also, after her comments about how 'albums don't sell anymore, who wants to go into a studio for a year' BS is a joke now that they're floating a new album with these 'new' members and it was Lindsey who spent a year on Tango, she showed up for 2 whole weeks during those sessions.

saw the Buckingham-McVie tour here in Santa Barbara this year. Lindsey seemed to play a very good number of the songs we love. Christine's and his. Which reminds me, it was only Buckingham-McVie since Stevie bowed out. The album has John and Mick supplying bass and drum as usual.

Lindsey's solo shows don't disappoint. I've seen him a bunch of times.

The 3-CD anthology that's coming out looks interesting. It's got a few songs that were only on soundtracks (although it's missing a few others.) I had always hoped though that when the day came that he issued some sort of "best of" compilation that it would include a blu-ray with all of his music videos. There were a few that were really cool, especially for the time when they were released. A nice 5.1 mix would've been a sweet bonus too. :)

Lindsey's solo shows don't disappoint. I've seen him a bunch of times.

The 3-CD anthology that's coming out looks interesting. It's got a few songs that were only on soundtracks (although it's missing a few others.) I had always hoped though that when the day came that he issued some sort of "best of" compilation that it would include a blu-ray with all of his music videos. There were a few that were really cool, especially for the time when they were released. A nice 5.1 mix would've been a sweet bonus too. :)

I'd love to have that 3 CD set...but I don't buy any newly issued CDs "on faith" anymore..I need some recommendations ...they are usually so brickwalled it makes my ears bleed..and these have the "dreaded" remastered description attached HERE

I just got an email about the Buckingham concert here in Clearwater...everybody that buys a ticket gets the new album on CD or a digital copy....if you really want to meet Lindsey...a nice package for $300..which really isn't that much when you consider all you get...HERE

Yes, our venue is offering those same packages too... here. I wanna know what a Lindsay Buckingham leather journal is. Like is it blank? Does it have snippits of LB sage wisdom in it?

EDIT: some nice events at your place. Mike McDonald in Nov, Arlo Guthrie in Jan

Last edited:
Yes, our venue is offering those same packages too... here. I wanna know what a Lindsay Buckingham leather journal is. Like is it blank? Does it have snippits of LB sage wisdom in it?

EDIT: some nice events at your place. Mike McDonald in Nov, Arlo Guthrie in Jan

Oh yes...they have some impressive events...Beach Boys in Feb.....this calendar gives you a look ahead

Oh yes...they have some impressive events...Beach Boys in Feb.....this calendar gives you a look ahead

Nice. Others on the calendar that I missed the first time:

Aussie Floyd in Sept (close but not quite as good as Brit Floyd IMHO)
The Zander family band is interesting... Robin Zander from Cheap Trick and his family
Bob Dylan in October
Brian Wilson in November with a meet and greet option
Herbie Hancock in February

Back