Can't find the Chicago DVD-A?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

King63

Circuit city- back order no wait time given
Media Play - 2-3 week wait

I still can't find this title in any of the stores.... until

<a href="http://www.amusicdirect.com/" target="top">www.amusicdirect.com/</a>

Got it the next day!!

Great disc isn't it.

I'm seeing the disc just about everywhere now. The supply problems should be over.

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The supply problems should be over. [/quote]
Not quite. Still no sign of this in the San Francisco stores I've hit (Virgin, Best Buy). And this, the second "new Tuesday" when stores receive their shipments for the week.

Not a big enough fan of Chicago to pay top dollar for mail order; will just continue checking and pick it up locally if it arrives.

Still none in CT, unless they were sold already. I finally ordered it, along with the Deep Purple SACD from Red Trumpet

:-jon

Well who would have guessed that we would have actually received a release first in Canada. You guys are going through what we do for almost every hi-rez title that comes out. I feel your pain!

BestBuy in Ajax. They had about 12 copies the day it was released.

The local Best Buy is still a "no show" on the Chicago DVD-A, but DVD Empire at least has gotten on the bandwagon. They showed the title as a "pre-order" even after its official release, but my copy was shipped out yesterday and it's now shown as being "in stock" on the Web site.

Here's hoping all the problems were just a fluke. WEA's got some titles coming out this fall that I'd like to get sooner rather than later!

......................I am still waiting (for Red Trumpet).:fly:

What a great release! Got mine yesterday and was hearing a number of tracks for the first time. Even the tracks I was familiar with sounded new.

Mr. Kellog loves and understands bass, the sound here is reminiscent of ELP - BSS to my ears. That is a good thing.

The vocals, brass & percussion sound unbelievable. Terry Kath was a great guitarist as shown here.

CD Universe (perhaps read my complaint) added DVD-A & SACD tabs to their music selection areas. Sure makes it easy and they actually stock A titles, which DVD Planet (aka Ken Cranes) has done a feeble job with lately. Prices are decent too.

So I got Chicago, Doobie Brothers - Captain & Me and Peter Gabriel - Up SACD (see comments in that area) and couldn't be more pleased with new software for my toys.

Back