Check out the WB/Rhino 5.1 DVD-Audio Gallery!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
This is my first attempt. It took a while, and there are some titles missing, so that's something I'll have to work on, but check it out and let me know what you think. Where possible, I used scans of sealed discs to preserve the stickers that described the extras and stuff.

Also, if you see something I screwed up doing the cutting and pasting, please let me know. There are always room for refinements!

Check it out. You may see something you never saw before, or saw and wish you had bought when you had the chance!

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/QQWBRhinoGallery.htm

I see the scans - very cool!

Jon - Here are scans of the European versions of The Corrs DVD-A (7567-83352-9) and the Flaming Lips - Yoshimi "large case" - (9362 4851-9)

If you want to add these in...

003 (1103 x 1191).jpgFL (1096 x 1172).jpg

Hey Jon - If you don't have these on your list other Warner DVD-As I know of are:

Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now
Missy Elliot - Miss E.. So Addictive
K.D. Lang - Invincible Summer
Bela Fleck - The Bluegrass Sessions
Mana - MTV Unplugged
Mana - Suenos Liquidos
A.I. Music from the Motion Picture
Jazz at the Movies Band - The Bedroom Mixes
Luis Miguel - Romances
Disturbed - Believe

Hey Jon - If you don't have these on your list other Warner DVD-As I know of are:

Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now
Missy Elliot - Miss E.. So Addictive
K.D. Lang - Invincible Summer
Bela Fleck - The Bluegrass Sessions
Mana - MTV Unplugged
Mana - Suenos Liquidos
A.I. Music from the Motion Picture
Jazz at the Movies Band - The Bedroom Mixes
Luis Miguel - Romances
Disturbed - Believe

Thanks. I have the list, and I think those are all on it, along with a few others, although I did not know about the "Mana" discs.

Thanks for the scans. If anyone has good quality scans that are at least 400 pixels wide and at 300dpi, attach them to this thread and I'll get them on the pages.

Once I figure out why some of you can't see them.

There is a stereo Neil Young & Crazy Horse - On The Beach also...
I have it but my scanner is shot...

Hi Bob. I decided to leave those 2.0 discs out for now. At some point, I may put them in, as well as those from other labels. This is just a start, and it took me a while to find time to get on it! I wanted to see if anyone cared about pages like this, as I've done them in the past for other things, and the response has been tepid at best.

Also my Talking Heads discs ate all European double discs some are on EMI rather than Warner

really? Crikey! you learn something new every day! :eek:

was pretty sure the Talking Heads' CD & DVDAs and the DualDiscs & "Brick" are all Rhino/Warner/Sire, regardless of country of origin.. off the top of my head I thought I had some that were German manufactured Warner and others US manufactured Rhino/Sire.

I'll scan some of the rear art in and stick it in a photo album on my profile.

the original UK/Euro CDs were definitely EMI (CDP cat. nos.)

Thank you for this brilliant resource, Jon, fantastic job!

just a few responses, so far..

i.) There's the Linkin' Park "Reanimation" DVDA to add to the scans,
ii.) I've a copy of the Chicago V with an extra sticker that's missing from your scan, I'll add it here so you can add it to the pages if you want to,
iii.) All the Euro/UK DVDAs have different front cover artwork, re: the top & bottom DVDA info which makes them look quite different (if you'd like scans of those, I have UK/Euro pressings of pretty much everything you've scanned in so far),
iv.) If you want to add scans of the 2nd edition smaller box set of Doors' Perception I can provide,
v.) The UK/Euro DP Concerto DVDA is EMI/Harvest, USA on Warner,
vi.) There's a 3rd packaging of Barenaked Ladies' Everything to Everyone DVDA (in the more common oversized DVDA super jewel box) - again I can scan if you'd like to add it,
vii.) The Rob Thomas "Something To Be" DualDisc DVD-Audio is on Atlantic/Warner,
viii.) The LZ HTWWW DVDA (not sure if Euro only issue?) has a sticker on the front art that's not on the scan.

Thank you for this brilliant resource, Jon, fantastic job!

just a few responses, so far..

i.) There's the Linkin' Park "Reanimation" DVDA to add to the scans,
ii.) I've a copy of the Chicago V with an extra sticker that's missing from your scan, I'll add it here so you can add it to the pages if you want to,
iii.) All the Euro/UK DVDAs have different front cover artwork, re: the top & bottom DVDA info which makes them look quite different (if you'd like scans of those, I have UK/Euro pressings of pretty much everything you've scanned in so far),
iv.) If you want to add scans of the 2nd edition smaller box set of Doors' Perception I can provide,
v.) The UK/Euro DP Concerto DVDA is EMI/Harvest, USA on Warner,
vi.) There's a 3rd packaging of Barenaked Ladies' Everything to Everyone DVDA (in the more common oversized DVDA super jewel box) - again I can scan if you'd like to add it,
vii.) The Rob Thomas "Something To Be" DualDisc DVD-Audio is on Atlantic/Warner,
viii.) The LZ HTWWW DVDA (not sure if Euro only issue?) has a sticker on the front art that's not on the scan.

Hey fredblue,

I actually have some of that stuff, I just forgot about things like the Rob Rhomas disc, but hey, anything you want to add, scan it up if you have time, add it to this thread, and I'll get it in there. I also plan to link the 10 titles that came out on SACD to scans of the SACDs at some point.

Like I said, this gallery will grow eventually to something beyond just the WBs, but I had to start somewhere. I have all of the European Talking Heads CD+DVD-A releases, so don't bother with those.

Again, don't waste a lot of your time, but anything you put up here will be appreciated. Varieties of front scans are interesting, IMHO. :)

PS - Please make sure they're at least 400 pixels wide, 300dpi, and let me know the label and catalog number, in case I can't find it.

THANKS

Hey fredblue,

I actually have some of that stuff, I just forgot about things like the Rob Rhomas disc, but hey, anything you want to add, scan it up if you have time, add it to this thread, and I'll get it in there. I also plan to link the 10 titles that came out on SACD to scans of the SACDs at some point.

Like I said, this gallery will grow eventually to something beyond just the WBs, but I had to start somewhere. I have all of the European Talking Heads CD+DVD-A releases, so don't bother with those.

Again, don't waste a lot of your time, but anything you put up here will be appreciated. Varieties of front scans are interesting, IMHO. :)

Oh! I just remembered the Miles Davis "Tutu" DVDA is another Warner title..! :eek:

really? Crikey! you learn something new every day! :eek:

was pretty sure the Talking Heads' CD & DVDAs and the DualDiscs & "Brick" are all Rhino/Warner/Sire, regardless of country of origin.. off the top of my head I thought I had some that were German manufactured Warner and others US manufactured Rhino/Sire.

I'll scan some of the rear art in and stick it in a photo album on my profile.

the original UK/Euro CDs were definitely EMI (CDP cat. nos.)

Yes Little Creatures, True Stories and Naked are all EMI long numers though not CDP

Back