Chicago Quadio - 9 Quad Albums on Blu-ray Audio.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After you click the link and it redirects you, edit the URL in the address bar to change ".co.uk" to ".com." That should do it.
And if I do that it redirects straight back to .co.uk again when it goes to the edited link. Not to worry it's pretty clear they didn't want to sell this to a UK address.

Hey everyone,
As bizarre as it sounds, it looks as though Amazon now has brand new copies of the previously out of print Chicago Blu-Ray Quadio box set. I'm not sure how many are in stock but this is a huge surprise. I know many of us were hoping for a repress. Oh yeah, its listed at $159.98. It came to $173.18 with tax.

Thanks so much for posting this! It arrived yesterday and I've been filling my ears. Sent mail to Rhino with thanks and a request for more physical releases of multi-channel music.

Hey everyone,
As bizarre as it sounds, it looks as though Amazon now has brand new copies of the previously out of print Chicago Blu-Ray Quadio box set. I'm not sure how many are in stock but this is a huge surprise. I know many of us were hoping for a repress. Oh yeah, its listed at $159.98. It came to $173.18 with tax.
Thanks for the heads up. I was able to snag one and just got it today. Currently listening to CTA.

Still bummed my Sony STR-DN1080 (with Sony UBP-X800) cannot properly decipher the Quadios …
I had what I thought was a unique situation where my OPPO105 would mute video during playback of one of the tracks. It turns out that I have a recurring problem where the player will mude blu-ray video occasionally. Unplugging the unit overnight clears it up for several weeks. Apparently, there’s some file on my NAS (which is also a backup for all the computers on my network) that is confusing the player.

No idea if this will help, but it’s my two cents.

Still bummed my Sony STR-DN1080 (with Sony UBP-X800) cannot properly decipher the Quadios …
Hi there! On my Oppo/Yamaha system I recall it made a difference which Oppo HDMI port I used.

I own the Sony player too.

Something to try…swap HDMI ports on the back of the UBP-X800 (setup menu change too). My UBP-X800M2 HDMI-1 port works fine with Quadio/Yamaha AVR. The AVR decodes it as DTS-HD MA. Also try switching between the stereo/quadio versions on the fly using the remote red/yellow buttons.

YMMV based on the Sony AVR.

I think I paid twice that for mine...
I think here's why:
ASIN B08JF2DDY5 is $ 69.99
AND:
ASIN B01EWGTEGS was the expensive page.

SO BEWARE and good luck

To proufo, here in France​

Prix Fnac
252,99 €

Last edited:
I think here's why:
ASIN B08JF2DDY5 is $ 69.99
AND:
ASIN B01EWGTEGS was the expensive page.

SO BEWARE and good luck

To proufo, here in France​

Prix Fnac
252,99 €

Isn’t it the Doobies Quadio that is listed for that price and not the Chicago Quadio? I believe Chicago Quadio remains sold out.

Back