(Deluxe Edition) sacds cheap at BB

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solaris

900 Club - QQ All-Star
tommy Who and GYBR EJ and The Downward Spiral Nine Inch Nails(Deluxe Edition)sets $21 at BB
the Frampton and who My generation(Deluxe Edition) are no longer SACD
all (Deluxe Edition)are $21

The Vancouver area Best Buys have been eliminating their hi Rez sections at an alarming rate.
Even the big store Downtown has removed them.

Only one BB store left in BC with hi-rez.

And it's lunchtime....so I'm heading out there right now.

Hopefully I can snag a cheap copy of Tommy and maybe NIN.....

I got both of them.
They scanned at 2 For $40 :)

The sticker price on each was $49.99

The guy in that section seemed to think a 2 For $40 section was going to be installed. I saw a box with a bunch of Universal Deluxe Editions sitting on the floor, mainly various Bob Marley titles and Coltrane so he may be right.

How many DE's, other than Tommy, NIN and GBYR were released on SACD?

yea they have a big Universal Deluxe Editions section where the hi rez once was.
I wanted The Who My Generation Deluxe Editions but it looks like it is no longer an SACD
but if your after, Elton John: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road your in luck

The Vancouver area Best Buys have been eliminating their hi Rez sections at an alarming rate.
Even the big store Downtown has removed them.

Only one BB store left in BC with hi-rez.

And it's lunchtime....so I'm heading out there right now.

Never mind hi rez, the CD section is smaller than a bread aisle.

Just to be clear these are not in the Hi Rez section but a special Universal Deluxe Editions section and there are many copies of each, at the two stores I have been to.

Browsing the CD aisles at Best Buy stores recently, I typically find DVD-A or SACD versions of Tommy without much trouble. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road once in a while, Frampton Comes Alive sometimes, besides the usual Allman Brothers or Clapton SACDs and the American Beauty DualDiscs...

Back