Do you know what we need here ???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quadzilla said:
DVD-Audio is better if you like gimmicks and toys and flogging a dead horse. If you just want to play the damn music and have it sound good ... ... and I bought one of the very first DVD-Audio players for big bucks ... sorry Cai, don't mean to get you riled ... AGAIN!!! Mike. :mad:@:

Mike is just fishing for some angst, he must be constipated. :slap:

I have a Pioneer uni and I think that both formats suck! so there!

:xp:

With SACD II comming they will be basicly the same multimedia thang.:brew

Last edited:
Anyone remember the famous "Silverline is crap" or whatever thread? I can't remember the exact word, but some people got all riles up about that! Geez......

"Let's hear it for the Banana!!!" :banana:

Guy Robinson said:
Hey! I am not sure about that banana. It doesn't have a battery in it does it?

Don't know about the battery but.... how 'bout that thrusting motion.... I think the banana could be my new personal hero!

JonUrban said:
Anyone remember the famous "Silverline is crap" or whatever thread? I can't remember the exact word, but some people got all riles up about that! Geez......

"Let's hear it for the Banana!!!" :banana:

Those are words to remember and live by since they are flooding the market with tons of crap on a weekly basis.

I believe the line that sent a certain person over the edge was "you can't polish a turd". Oh, and then there was the follow-up comment about resolution and "more chunky bits"... I bet I could find the thread... good for a larf!

Okay, here it is. God, a search feature that actually works! Will the wonders never cease? I sure as hell do NOT miss ezBoard...

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1110

Cai Campbell said:
I believe the line that sent a certain person over the edge was "you can't polish a turd". Oh, and then there was the follow-up comment about resolution and "more chunky bits"... I bet I could find the thread... good for a larf!

Okay, here it is. God, a search feature that actually works! Will the wonders never cease? I sure as hell do NOT miss ezBoard...

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1110

Well when you search using the word "turd"........................

Yeah, pretty easy... and that's my point! Go back and try the same search on the old QQ ezBoard forum. For that matter, try ANY search on the old QQ ezBoard forum and you'll quickly learn to appreciate this place.

Cai Campbell said:
Yeah, pretty easy... and that's my point! Go back and try the same search on the old QQ ezBoard forum. For that matter, try ANY search on the old QQ ezBoard forum and you'll quickly learn to appreciate this place.

Oh I do appreciate it even though I have not tried the search engine on either.

On ezBoard you have to know which forum the message is in to be able to search for it. Hello, if I knew what forum it was in I wouldn't need to search very hard for it, now would I? It really defeats the purpose. Even if you knew what forum you wanted to search in, 70% of the time the search would fail anyway, even though I could go in and manually find the term I was searching for!

I still say they should rename ezBoard to pitaBoard... PAIN IN THE ASS! :mad:

That was all I was trying to dig up around here, a little bravado! Geez, it was getting so sterile. I could give a rats ass about which format is better; I have two of each (SACD and DVD-Audio) player and a 'universal' one on the way. I just want to see people stand up for something like you all used to. I used to argue SQ versus CD-4 until my nuts turned blue ... and guess what? ... NOBODY WON !!! Thanks guys, I am not bored any more ... at least for the moment. You were right quadanasaziland, I was just fishing ... for some friggin' LIFE !!! Later gang! Mike.:mad:@:

There would be a lot more life around here if we did not have to wait
MONTHS
between decent* DVD-A and SACD releases!!!! :howl :flame

:-jon

*-Non classical, non-Silverline

Quadzilla said:
That was all I was trying to dig up around here, a little bravado! Geez, it was getting so sterile. I could give a rats ass about which format is better; I have two of each (SACD and DVD-Audio) player and a 'universal' one on the way. I just want to see people stand up for something like you all used to. I used to argue SQ versus CD-4 until my nuts turned blue ... and guess what? ... NOBODY WON !!! Thanks guys, I am not bored any more ... at least for the moment. You were right quadanasaziland, I was just fishing ... for some friggin' LIFE !!! Later gang! Mike.:mad:@:

Mike you are a "turd" disturber. :rolleyes:

JonUrban said:
There would be a lot more life around here if we did not have to wait
MONTHS
between decent* DVD-A and SACD releases!!!! :howl :flame

:-jon

*-Non classical, non-Silverline

and when we DO get one....Pet Sounds....

THEY F it up!!!!!!

Back