DVD Empire Lowers Prices On Warner Titles

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCunningham

Yesterday, in a move following that of Amazon.com earlier this week, DVD Empire also lowered the prices of all Warner DVD-A's. They're now showing list prices of $16.98-$18.98. They aren't giving much discount from the list however, only 10% off. Their prices now run $15.28-$17.08 depending on title. They do have one advantage over Amazon.com however. They have a better selection of titles and they also have a dedicated DVD Audio section which makes it much easier to find items of interest.

mike

DVD Empire

DVD Empire is the internet site I use for ordering DVDs, so I'm a little biased when it comes to recommending their service. They don't always have the best prices (particularly when it comes to multi-disc sets), but that's what other stores are for. In every other aspect, I've found them to be... exxxxxxcellent!

Anyway...

The nice thing about DVD Empire when it comes to DVD-A titles is that they seem to keep discs in stock whenever possible. In fact, I just checked on the status of the newly repriced Warner titles and all were in stock (with the exception of the Missy E disc). Curiously, the site hasn't lowered the price on The Last Waltz DVD-A, but I'm guessing that's an oversight.

In any event, I placed an order for two of the repriced Warner discs which I hadn't been all that interested in at the higher list price.

Back