• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FT: Eric Johnson DVD-Audio Sealed for Cardigans Long Gone Before Daylight SACD Sealed

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabeL

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I have a perfect, sealed (still has two original stickers on it), official copy of the Eric Johnson Ah Via Musicom DVD-Audio that I'm willing to trade for a sealed copy of the Cardigans Long Gone Before Daylight on SACD.

I've already received some PMs regarding other potential trades. For now I'd prefer to only barter for the Cardigans as this is an item I've been looking for for a ridiculously long time. I'll consider other options if no action on the Cardigans happens. Thanks :)

Just to be very clear, I ordered the Eric Johnson online (found one by shear chance) and it came this afternoon. As I already have an opened/playing copy of EJ, and I don't have a copy of the Cardigans SACD, I thought I'd try once again to obtain a copy for my library/listening pleasure.

Since no offers to trade for the Cardigans SACD have come through, I'll open this up to other trade offers. I'd much rather share this rare treasure with someone that really wants it than sell it on Ebay. So, if you have other offers, feel free, but be reasonable...this will not be traded for just any ol' thing ;)

hi, i have for trade:
Foreigner - 4
Donald fagen - the nightfly
R.E.M. - document
yes - fragile
yes - magnification
natalie merchant - tigerlilly
Deep Purple - Machine Head (DVD Audio)
I am willing to trade two for yours (not aplicable with some titles).

Still available. Let me be quite clear about this. I paid many $ for this title and I will only trade for somethings I do not have or would have a very hard time getting. Thanks :)

Still available. Let me be quite clear about this. I paid many $ for this title and I will only trade for somethings I do not have or would have a very hard time getting. Thanks :)

and poor fellas are supposed to read your mind...:(

and poor fellas are supposed to read your mind...:(

I'm not asking people to read my mind...here it is, as clear as I can make it. I don't really have anything on my wishlist right now aside from the Cardigans SACD. I suppose this is a case where if I cannot find a trader then I'll offer it for sale. No harm/foul meant, it is just that simple though.

I suppose the other title I'd be very happy to trade for would be the Scorpions Moment of Glory SACD ;)

Haha Gabe! :) I bet you would since the last copy on EBay went for over a grand!
I'd just like to have a DTS CD conversion of it so I can hear what a thousand bucks worth of
SACD sounds like!

Alright, since I'm moving in a couple weeks and would like either some $$ or some new music to listen to I'd like to hear/see all offers :)

Thanks

Back