Graham Nash is into Surround

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Anyone who gets the WIDESCREEN REVIEW will read a great article on the new DVD-A release "Songs for Survivors" by Graham Nash. He speaks so creating the music with surround in mind, from HIS point of hearing! He also says that he and the "group" own their own stuff, and we may see surround versions on the horizon.

Cool!

BTW - The stereo CD will follow AFTER the DVD-A....

Hey all
i was at DTS this last week and was elated to have my buddies lay this album upon me . I would RUN to find this title. Probably the best mix i heard in a long time. Beyond that,
this is one fantastic set of tunes. His voice is amazing. Songs are revealing of him and us. A album to make you think, how refreshing!! Dave said to me go sell it. This one will sell itself, a fantastic DVD-A.
Tad

I just discovered that Graham Nash has his own web site www.grahamnash.com and he actually responds to comments left from fans!!

I left him a note about SFS, then asked if he was going to do the DVD-A of Deja Vu and a DVD of the CSNY concert. He replied...

GN: Lot's of stuff to do...... DVD-A of CSNY. etc. And the DVD of CSNY.

Best,

Graham

COOL!!!

:-jon

Jon,

The CSNY Deja Vu has been on the "rumor" list from Warner for over a year now. Good to see something definate on it. A great title in stereo and if GN is going to be working on it himself, we can expect to get a very well done dvd-a.

Back