Hello from Washington State

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salvare Domini

HI,
Im new to this forum and new to quad receivers. I think I understand the principle of their use vaguely. I have been into vintage stereo equipment for about 6 years. Ive taken it a lot more ambitiously over the past couple of years. I have mostly vintage speakers and receivers, 1 Amp, and 1 quad receiver I acquired about a month ago. (Sanyo DCX 3300K) I would like to learn more about quad receiver usage and how to navigate their function in 2 or 4 track music that is being supplied. If that makes sense. Im a total rookie smurf when it comes to quad receivers so I hope someone can point me to some good threads so that I can figure how to fully use mine. I have a line on another quad receiver that I hope to get in the next couple weeks as well. And I know that from reading some of the posts there are a lot of Pacific Stereo people here and thought I would mention I picked up a nice Calibre 240 receiver about a month ago. Thanks for having me.

Back