How to connect a Technics SH 3434 4 channel visual control center

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellhound90

Hello

I bought a Technics SH 3434 at Auction Yahoo, the power cable was broken, so I changed it for a new one, the cover is rusty so I'm sanding it to take it to the electrostatic paint, I turned it on but I don't know how to connect it to my amplifier Technics SU 3400, according to the manual it should be placed in the Tape Deck connectors of the amplifier but the manual is very blurry (apart from being in Japanese), I don't know whether to put it in Rec Out or Playback just as I don't know whether to put the RCA that It goes to Rec Out on the Low or High connectors of the audioscope. (images attached)

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-05 172743.png

If the rear panel of the amplifier in the example corresponds to a SU 3400 amplifier, the RCA cable that connects to Rec Out would have to be connected to the Low input of the 2-channel Imput.

100.jpg
101.jpg

Should the RCA cable that is connected to the Playback input of the amplifier be connected to the RCA output of the audioscope?

103.jpg
102.jpg

The manual also shows that I must connect some cables to the positive input of the speakers, but in another manual that is for the SH 3433 model it indicates that I must also connect the end of a cable to the negative input of the speakers and connect the other end to the land. (images attached)

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-05 171732.png

Could you help me?

Thank you.

Back