How to make a DVD-A for Acura?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would suggest that you use Audiomuxer (free) and make him a demo disc of 5.1 DTS songs - it's quick - easy - and you can fit a ton of songs on one DVD+R blank

Yes we always want lossless but regular 24/48 DTS really does sound good..

I would suggest that you use Audiomuxer (free) and make him a demo disc of 5.1 DTS songs - it's quick - easy - and you can fit a ton of songs on one DVD+R blank

Yes we always want lossless but regular 24/48 DTS really does sound good..
FYI - For an Acura player it needs to be dtswav burned to a dts cd...

RE: The SACD question, the DSD shouldn''t be watermarked, so if you convert the DSD to WAV you can author a 24/88.2 DVD-A. Assuming you have the MLP encoder.

However, there may be a few with watermarks. the bonus (5.1) tracks on the UK Quad Deep Purple - Machine Head SACD are watermarked. Also (I'm not sure about this), but I think the Warner Japan SACD reissues may still have watermarks on the SACDs.
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...8-Warner-Japan-To-Reissue-DVDA-Titles-as-SACD

Yes, it would appear if the track originally appeared on a watermarked DVD-A then that watermarking is carried through to the SACD re-issue and will still be present when the SACD rips are re-made into DVD-A.

Yes, it would appear if the track originally appeared on a watermarked DVD-A then that watermarking is carried through to the SACD re-issue and will still be present when the SACD rips are re-made into DVD-A.

FYI - I just checked the Warner Japan SACD of Foreigner 4... It doesn't have watermarks.. the Warner Japan 5.1 Mix of Deep Purple - Machine Head also doesn't,

But the 3 bonus (5.1) tracks on the UK quad SACD of Deep Purple - Machine Head definitely do have watermarks... :mad:@:

Back