Is there ever going to be an SACD Headlines & Deadlines ??

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are You Volunteering To Run and Update it?
:sun

ThomC said:

Tim volunteered when Mike Cunningham left and does the remakable job that he does on his own.

Member Brian Moura keeps a list on his website, which has a link on our home page.

If someone would like to volunteer and duplicate Tims effort on the SACD side, let me know. I would be happy to make them a moderator and let them have at it!

:-jon

JonUrban said:
Tim volunteered when Mike Cunningham left and does the remakable job that he does on his own.

Member Brian Moura keeps a list on his website, which has a link on our home page.

If someone would like to volunteer and duplicate Tim's effort on the SACD side, let me know. I would be happy to make them a moderator and let them have at it!

:-jon

Jon is right. I'm sure we'd love to have someone step up and work on an SACD list.

As the keeper of the Surround SACD list over at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/bmoura/msacdnow.htm, I can tell you it is interesting - but a lot of work !

Brian,
I definitely appreciate your effort regarding your website! I visit quite often, and I am amazed at the accuracy of the release dates! How do you do it??

ICK

Ick said:
Brian,
I definitely appreciate your effort regarding your website! I visit quite often, and I am amazed at the accuracy of the release dates! How do you do it??

ICK

Well, with the uptick this year in SACD activity one could spend full time on the release lists!

The good news is that the 2004 SACD Release Lists are starting to appear. So you'll see some more entires on the Coming Soon list in the days ahead.

Guy Robinson said:
If Brian is keeping this list up to date:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/bmoura/msacdpln.htm

then why would we need a new one here?
Perhaps a 'sticky post' of just the link to Brian's site, with a date last updated in the title would be nice. This way newbies could also become aware of his site and there would be little to no additional work involved.
Just a suggestion! :sun

Last edited:
ThomC said:
Perhaps a 'sticky post' of just the link to Brian's site, with a date last updated in the title would be nice. This way newbies could also become aware of his site and there would be little to no additional work involved.
Just a suggestion! :sun

Sounds like a good idea to me!

DONE

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2571

Thanks for the sugggestion ThomC! (y)

ThomC said:
Although I currently don't have a lot of spare time, I can state that the bigger problem would be that I don't have the information to post - which is why I would like such a thread!

I suppose it must have something to do with the way that the SACD manufacturers report their upcoming releases...

Back