Jon, Quad Bob, anyone! Info on Sansui qx-999

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

markcolen

Hi again. Was there ever a test report or even an ad for this beautiful beast? I would pay to get a copy. oh and Bob, what ARE all those DBX units? thanks [email protected]

I have the sales brochure. I actually had two, sent one to QBob. Maybe I will scan it, once you publicly admit that it is THE RECEIVER!! :D :rollin:

2nd maybe- Gosh this is tough! How come I never heard of it before now. I read everything!

Stabbed through the heart!:lol:

Then Jon slowly twists the knife..................;)

You probably didn't read or see anything about QRX-999 as it was only sold in the European market (and US Military Exchanges there). Also, I don't know for how long it was offered but I've only heard of two others around besides Jon's and mine. One was owned by "someone" that another 9001 owner knew, and I've seen one other show up on Ebay.

ps; the brochure is awesome........fess up, and get Jon to make you a copy!!;)

QuadBob:cool:

The QRX-999 is the European version of the QRX-9001. The only real difference between the two are the black faceplate and the switchable power supply. QB, correct me here if I am wrong.

:-jon

Power supply switching is the same on both the QRX-9001 and QRX-999 for 100/120/240 vac etc. 50/60hz.

Differences:

1) Black faceplate
2) Black tuning knob
3) Black decoder pushbuttons
4) Labeling on tuning glass and rear voltage switch cover as QRX-999 vice QRX-9001.

Internally, identical!!:D

QuadBob:cool:

hello group a close friend of mine has a qrx 999 black faced he is from west haven CT.:rolleyes:

Back