Kamakiriad DVD/A Just Purchased!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beware, it states "Rhino records" which was the one who released the box...the DVD-A is on REPRISE records!!!
I'd ask them...just in case..

Fully refundable, if not the real deal; PayPal, & American Express guarantee.
Been looking for so long, it's worth the risk
cheapest I've seen it is $100

Was about $65 used on Amazon last week...

I know! Thats a really good deal! I ordered one also. as my went home with a relation. You can pick your mate, but not the trash that comes with her. a freaking stranger wouldn't do that! Only a relative, thru marriage. The worst part? the B left long ago!

They also have a listing for a "DVD" of Beck's Sea Change at $24.65. I find this difficult to believe, to put it mildly.

I don't. I could see some place that's unfamiliar with DVD-Audio listing these as DVDs. Maybe they got them as part of a liquidation deal and just have them as music DVDs. The fact that you can search DVD Audio on there and get back no results proves that to me. The descriptions match the DVD-Audios. I ordered Sea Change and Kamakiriad. I'm waiting to see if my order actually ships. If it does, CPR has hit on a goldmine and instantly becomes the poster of the year. FYI, Rumours and Hotel California are also listed on there as being in stock. Already have those so you boys need to snatch those up if true.

Hmmm... there are more DVD-As....

I've got a problem with their Paypal not working.... anyone have that....??

My PayPal worked fine earlier today. Mine is tied to my bank account though and not a credit card. Order details says payment received. This is a Canadian site.

I was able to put in an order for 211 of them. They sure have a bunch. I exited their "secure" checkout before paying though. Funny how it is "secure" but uses http.

Now we know what they found in Abbottabad! Kidding aside, this just doesn't feel right. Who would have been sitting on these? Has anyone heard of any liquidations that could possibly explain this? I've ordered the Japan issued Deadwing (HQCD+DVD) twice in the past year from two different vendors and have nothing to show for it. Fortunately, the payments were refunded. If I'm wrong about this, feel free to Silverline me:D

CPR, has your order shipped yet? Mine still shows processing. I'm starting to get worried.

No, it has not; shows processing
Not worried at all; PayPal and American Express stand behind their customers
Amex will hound them like Godzilla, if the deal is bogus
BTW: I'm skeptical as well; if it ships, I found a lost treasure
The 5.1 website sells it for $100
Nothing ventured, nothing gained

I guess it's an issue of sound quality.... generally, I cannot hear the difference unless I'm listening side by side

Back