Kamakiriad DVD/A Just Purchased!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an Oppo, but I also have the MVI versions of the Nightfly trilogy instead of the DVD-Audios. I just wasn't willing to cough up the big bucks. I'm sure the DVD-As sound better, but I have several DTS releases that I enjoy immensely, in addition to my Blu-rays, DVD-Audios, and SACDs.

Just spoke with PayPal rep; no prior complaints with GOeDeal.com
Have to give them the benefit of the doubt
If I don't hear from them by Friday PayPal will investigate
No, not even PayPal has a CS phone# for them; strange?

I'm sure this has been covered before but I can't find the posts or thread. I have seen a CD/DVD two disc set of Morph The Cat and seem to recall (not certain) that the DVD is a DVD-V and not a DVD-A. On other forums however, some say that the DVD is a DVD-A. Also, some listings state specifically that the DVD in the set has lossless MLP. The prices for this set(s?) seems to vary from reasonable to high dollar. I'm not referring to the Trilogy MVI version, although I suppose someone could sell them separately as I'm not familiar with the packaging for those discs. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I'm sure this has been covered before but I can't find the posts or thread. I have seen a CD/DVD two disc set of Morph The Cat and seem to recall (not certain) that the DVD is a DVD-V and not a DVD-A. On other forums however, some say that the DVD is a DVD-A. Also, some listings state specifically that the DVD in the set has lossless MLP. The prices for this set(s?) seems to vary from reasonable to high dollar. I'm not referring to the Trilogy MVI version, although I suppose someone could sell them separately as I'm not familiar with the packaging for those discs. Can anyone shed some light on this?
It definitely came out in a CD/DVD-AV pack. Not aware of a standalone CD/DVD-V combo...

By DVD-AV, do you mean a DVD that has DD and/or DTS in addition to (MLP) DVD-A?

Or is the "V" in reference to any bonus video content?

It definitely came out in a CD/DVD-AV pack. Not aware of a standalone CD/DVD-V combo...

Last edited:
Hi All . . . I threw my hat in as well . . . 'Kamakiriad' & 'Sea Change' ordered up through PayPal . . . I guess we can all check back to see if this pans out . . . fingers and toes crossed!

Hi All . . . I threw my hat in as well . . . 'Kamakiriad' & 'Sea Change' ordered up through PayPal . . . I guess we can all check back to see if this pans out . . . fingers and toes crossed!

I'd be interested to know what the paypal account you made payment to was...My order failed failed on Paypal payment & they haven't responded to my e-mail.

I'd be interested to know what the paypal account you made payment to was...My order failed failed on Paypal payment & they haven't responded to my e-mail.

the intrigue is exciting!

btw..thanks to those who gave input on my question...will research the oppo, though I've been satisfied with my current set up :)

I (finally) got this reply:

Dear,

Sorry, those two items are currently out of stock.

Thanks.

Susan
GOeDeal.com

:(

Quite happy Paypal didn't work... :D

FYI - I'd tried to order

• LITTLE FEAT, KICKIN IT AT THE BARN
  • WILSON,BRIAN, LIVE AT THE ROXY

I've also asked if a bunch of the "classic" Warner DVD-As are actually "In Stock".

The account that I paid, via PayPal, was/is "BillsAtGOeDeal.com" . . . I checked my PayPal account this morning and it has been processed (i.e: GoEDeals have my money) . . . I have heard nothing from GoEDeals directly though . . . My account at GoEDeal still shows "processing" . . . since LizardKing has received the Out Of Stock notice for his purchases, I'm not hopeful. :(

Well, I took a bite at this, and ordered:
Steely Dan: Two Against Nature
Steele Dan: Everything Must Go
Doobie Brothers: Captain and Me
Eagles: Hotel California

PayPal processed the payments to [email protected]
Ordered in two batches, about 20 minutes apart. The first one just changed to show payment received from PayPal.

Total bust. Sucks but I knew it was too good to be true.

Dear,

We are sorry, thiese two items are currently out of stock. We have refunded you.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it might have caused.

Thank you. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,

Anna
http://www.GoEDeal.com/

No on Kamakiriad and Sea Change.

Received the same email
Notes from merchant
I am sorry, this item is currently out of stock. Here is your refund. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it might have caused. Thank you. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Anna, GoEDeal.com
I knew it was too good to be true
life goes on

Back