LedZep - HTWWW DVD-A?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shark42

saw the info on MusicTap, October release... anybody know full details yet on this? Will it be like Last Waltz, a single disc "best of" the boxed set, or the complete concert?

I have corresponded with Kevin Shirley about this but no details yet. Will try and get a clarification, although I imagine all information will be embargoed until the PR blitz swings into effect again.

The tentative release date for the 5.1 DVD-Audio version of LED ZEPPELIN's recently issued three-CD package of live recordings from two Southern California concerts in 1972, "How The West Was Won", has been pushed back to November 3.

still no news, however, whether this is the entire 3 disc set or a "highlight" disc a la Last Waltz.

The more I think of it, the more I wish the entire 4cd box of LW was released DVD-A. Mind you, it'd never sell... :)

I suspect this is so high profile it will be released intact.

Because Page is so pleased with all things 5.1, I also think we'll see DVD-A release announcements on the the studio albums once the excitement (and sales) of DVD and HTWWW dies down.

Back