Life in Surround - Surround Music Review and Discussion YouTube Channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LiS logo wood laser cutting. Unstained, unglued. Need to figure out how to finish the piece!
LiS_logo_wood.jpg

OK - I historically EDIT (DON'T) subscribe to anything on youtube...but honestly. You've really come a long ways, and what you are doing (as far as I can tell) is a service to a niche that doesn't exist. I've watched many of your videos, simply out of curiosity (though, my mind has already been made up as I have a very thorough understanding of most titles.)

Now I'm subscribing because it's my honor to your effort. I Like watching...and, you do a real nice job. Seriously. Bravo!!

Gene

Last edited:
OK - I historically subscribe to anything on youtube...but honestly. You've really come a long ways, and what you are doing (as far as I can tell) is a service to a niche that doesn't exist. I've watched many of your videos, simply out of curiosity (though, my mind has already been made up as I have a very thorough understanding of most titles.)

Now I'm subscribing because it's my honor to your effort. I Like watching...and, you do a real nice job. Seriously. Bravo!!

Gene
That's quite an honor! Thanks for the encouragement.
Now who will be "the one after 909"?
Screenshot_20191201-145935~2.png

OK - I historically subscribe to anything on youtube...but honestly. You've really come a long ways, and what you are doing (as far as I can tell) is a service to a niche that doesn't exist. I've watched many of your videos, simply out of curiosity (though, my mind has already been made up as I have a very thorough understanding of most titles.)

Gene
Duh! Meant to say, I DON'T subscribe to anything on youtube. Geez......just couldn't get it right could I??? :(

That looks amazing! Can you explain how it came about... who designed it, cut it, stained it, etc... was it all Baggins? I watch a lot of Youtube videos about wood working and such, and I find it fascinating.
I have some videos and photographs of the project. I was thinking to do a YouTube video on it when it's done.
I designed the logo. My B-I-L imported the .svg in to his laser cutter software. It cut the design out of one piece of wood, then etched guides on a 2nd piece, along with cutting it in to a circle.

I have some videos and photographs of the project. I was thinking to do a YouTube video on it when it's done.
I designed the logo. My B-I-L imported the .svg in to his laser cutter software. It cut the design out of one piece of wood, then etched guides on a 2nd piece, along with cutting it in to a circle.
I think a video would be cool!

Back