Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been reading this thread for several days on the fly. So, I haven't commented. Some random comments on various posts:

1- Caught Tom Coster live a couple times with Santana.

2- In '16, we saw/heard Harvey Mandel w/Nick Gravenites, Barry Goldberg, Corky Siegel, etc. Met Gravenites. Also have a poster of Chicago Blues Reunion CD/DVD autographed by all the stars, including Mandel.

3- A couple weeks ago, we caught Dirty Honey in Milwaukee. We also got to meet the band. In the background, their mix tape was playing White Room, I commented that we listened to Wheels of Fire in the car on the way to concert. They chuckled. We were obviously into much of the same music. Summer of '68 would not have been the same without it. Check out Dirty Honey on You Tube.

4- Played Jefferson Starship Gold ('98 CD remaster w/LP versions) and mono SACD of Surrealistic Pillow in the last couple of days. Haunted by Miracles and Comin' Back to Me. RIP, Marty Buchwald!

5- Mahavishnu's Between Nothingness Quad is crying out for a DV 4.0 SACD update.
Amen on Between Nothingness & Eternity, Linda!

MVIMG_20200304_092427.jpg

Back