Listening to now (In Surround!) - Volume 1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did I ask you about this disc already? I don't have it....often wondered.

Sound quality..it's good...not great......you can crank it up...I play it for the content...love me some Clapton...and the price is right HERE..the challenge on amazon is finding a seller that actually is listing the SACD...not a regular CD...too many times they send you a CD instead....I would advise sending the seller an email making sure it's a SACD...but for the money(mine was $11 with delivery)it's worth it to get some Clapton...I'm listening to it now so if it's good enough for me...it's good enough for you my man..hehe..

Third listen for Tears for Fears (it's getting better on every listen, but I'm making an effort to get into the music, prog must have killed my pop neurons) and the almost daily listen for The Endless River. I have to admit that this record has like a magnetic property, I can't stop listening to it and, the more I play it, the more I like it. I grew up listening to Pink Floyd and TER sends me back directly to my youth.

If only we had quad in '68! Imagine all the great albums we would be clamoring over for our stash, I mean collection.

Just think if we had blu ray technology in 68...even DVD-A would have been great...imagine all those super bands of that era recording on advanced equipment...geeze...all the money I would have saved on buying "disc" fluid and all the vinyl "stuff"and all the repeat purchases of albums when the "pops and crackles" got to be too loud...I don't know how many vinyls of the Dark Side I bought...

Gos inspired me...with all the new stuff released the past few months this was towards the back of the stack...

yes....the yes album!

When I met my wife back in the day.....she used to come into town in her little car, windows down, sunroof open...jamming to either, Reckless or Whitesnake. Brings back wonderful memories.

the good ol days! great that you both like the same music :sun

Well, we sort of did. We both LOVED AC/CD....and she was more on the poppier side (Whitesnake, Bryan Adams,etc.) I was a Scorpions, Judas Priest, Doors, Sabbath sort of guy. It all worked out in the end.

you sound just like me! loved whitesnake but small doses..i wasn't much into the poppier or softer side... still dig ac/dc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back