Listening to now (In Surround!) - Volume 1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Child is Father to the Man...SACD

wow! How sweet this is. OK, there is a song called Without Her.....holy cow..what a very cool song. It is so sonically perfect!!

wow! How sweet this is. OK, there is a song called Without Her.....holy cow..what a very cool song. It is so sonically perfect!!

Written by Harry Nilsson! :)

They did a great job on that disc..I personally like the other version of Blood Sweat And Tears with David Clayton Thomas.. as well as this disc turned out I can't wait until the surround version of the title album comes out...

They did a great job on that disc..I personally like the other version of Blood Sweat And Tears with David Clayton Thomas.. as well as this disc turned out I can't wait until the surround version of the title album comes out...

It really is a great job. Man, Meagan's Gypsy Eyes reminds me of Moody Blues.

Music to sort surround discs by: ANDY JACKSON - Signal To Noise DVD-A

This album gets bigger with every listen! It dates to be exactly what it is; an organic album released when few seem daring enough to do so. Plenty of searing guitars achingly assembled to render soulful irony.

From QQ Happy New Year

Jethro Tull - Warchild

large4789.jpg

Donald Fagen Kamakiriad; Have a few minutes to enjoy this great disc with an old dusty cat. Quad Linda, sorry to hear of your loss.

You are the man....I'm touched. I showed this to my wife and she was blown away that you remember.

I was always touched by the way ACE came into your life and how good it ended up for all parties concerned...to be cast aside and then find a good family..it's a feel good story that tugs at your heart strings...my late father was a hard man to like....years after I had left home and after the death of my mother I convinced him to take in a stray cat in the neighborhood..it had a positive effect on him...it softened his hard exterior enough to let him care about that cat...that was a huge step for someone like my father...he showed no emotions...except anger...for most of the time he was on this earth..

I was always touched by the way ACE came into your life and how good it ended up for all parties concerned...to be cast aside and then find a good family..it's a feel good story that tugs at your heart strings...my late father was a hard man to like....years after I had left home and after the death of my mother I convinced him to take in a stray cat in the neighborhood..it had a positive effect on him...it softened his hard exterior enough to let him care about that cat...that was a huge step for someone like my father...he showed no emotions...except anger...for most of the time he was on this earth..

Yes, well - I will always go to bat for animals. They can have a very special place for many....if allowed. Often can fill a void......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back