Living Stereo Classical SACD Sets?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabeL

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone out there knows if the classical records that were RCA Living Stereo SACD releases were ever sold as one large set. I've found the various smaller sets (5 to 10 SACDs) at MusicDirect and elsewhere, but I'd like to get the whole collection at once at a reduced price. I could buy them individually on Amazon.com and get quite a deal, but it would take so long to do it that way.

Any help:eek:

Cheers,
GabeL

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone out there knows if the classical records that were RCA Living Stereo SACD releases were ever sold as one large set. I've found the various smaller sets (5 to 10 SACDs) at MusicDirect and elsewhere, but I'd like to get the whole collection at once at a reduced price. I could buy them individually on Amazon.com and get quite a deal, but it would take so long to do it that way.

Any help:eek:

Cheers,
GabeL

Just at elusivedisc and you can only buy the first 40 as a set and then the other 18 have to be bought in 3 other sets. Works out to around $10 per disc. I have them all and I also enjoy them all. Makes for a great collection of classical recordings that pretty much cover any mood that you would be in.

Just at elusivedisc and you can only buy the first 40 as a set and then the other 18 have to be bought in 3 other sets. Works out to around $10 per disc. I have them all and I also enjoy them all. Makes for a great collection of classical recordings that pretty much cover any mood that you would be in.

Thanks for the information Guy. We'll see what I end up doing with this one...quite a bit of cash to drop at once.

I am a rather big fan of Jascha Heifetz and found the Living Stereo discs to be wonderful... with many in glorious 3 track too!
I'm slowly grabbing others as well now.

-Bob

Back