Mofi BOTW one step

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EHughes

I know this is pretty much a surround sound site but, to anyone who ordered the Simon & Garfunkle BOTW one step, I just received a shipping notice on this title.
I know it's not the Japanese SACD Quad that was rumored for awhile ago but, I'm kinda stoked.

I know this is pretty much a surround sound site but, to anyone who ordered the Simon & Garfunkle BOTW one step, I just received a shipping notice on this title.
I know it's not the Japanese SACD Quad that was rumored for awhile ago but, I'm kinda stoked.

Enjoy it.

But I'm sure that's the reason the SONY Japan QUAD SACD was canceled. Hopefully, they'll reconsider releasing it at a later date.

Fingers crossed.

I do not live on surround alone.....hope you enjoy it....I'm hoping to get PSRT this year(y)

I do not live on surround alone.....hope you enjoy it....I'm hoping to get PSRT this year(y)

Ditto, Clinty ... along with the two Hendrix AP Stereo SACDs. I listened to AP's Stereo SACD remaster of Eddie Money the other night. In a word: Superb.

BTW, Clinty, you're now part of the upcoming SPACE FORCE. Are you Experienced?

Back