Monster Music Deluxe CD + Audio DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it discreete?

Can't remember, too many discs.. :eek:

The others of theirs I have (x 5 = George Benson/Songs & Stories, another Benson with Al Jarreau, some girl singer called Anjulie never heard of before or since, Miles Davis/Sketches of Spain, a Lee Ritenour all-star album..) are all excellent surround mixes.., the George Benson's are among my all-time favourites in fact :)

Can't remember, too many discs.. :eek:

The others of theirs I have (x 5 = George Benson/Songs & Stories, another Benson with Al Jarreau, some girl singer called Anjulie never heard of before or since, Miles Davis/Sketches of Spain, a Lee Ritenour all-star album..) are all excellent surround mixes.., the George Benson's are among my all-time favourites in fact :)

Here's the Anjulie surround disc (was pretty tricky to get ahold of at one point, no idea now I've stopped looking for the obscure stuff..)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Monster-M...nition-Surround-Sound-Superdisc-/221461407482

wow, cool. Thanks my man...just ordered the Charlie Brown Christmas.....pretty cheap.

anytime! I'm only passing on info from others while passing thru :eek:

fwiw, if you don't have these other Monster Surround discs yet (George Benson/Songs And Stories, George Benson & Al Jarreau/Givin' It Up, Lee Ritenour/6 String Theory) as Quad Linda would say "You need them"...!! I love all 3 and think they are fabulous examples of surround music.. just a shame Monster haven't continued to release more of the same level of quality..

fwiw, if you don't have these other Monster Surround discs yet (George Benson/Songs And Stories, George Benson & Al Jarreau/Givin' It Up, Lee Ritenour/6 String Theory) as Quad Linda would say "You need them"...!! I love all 3 and think they are fabulous examples of surround music.. just a shame Monster haven't continued to release more of the same level of quality..

I picked up the Benson Jarreau monster disc on Ebay 2 years ago for $10...very good disc...some used ones on amazon at decent prices HERE

Let's not forget Sketches Of Spain.

Back