• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

More SACDs for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabeL

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Again, I'd like to start by offering these to USA buyers only; if you are located elsewhere and really want to buy something, please post then send me a message to discuss.

1. E. Power Biggs - Johann Sebastian Bach The Four Great Toccatas And Fugues (Catalog #SS 87983): Near Mint condition-includes outer plastic SACD sleeve, front of case does have a crack on it (I never replaced it because the black tray holding the disc is the original sacd logo tray...basically kept it as it was when I got it), front insert is almost like new, back insert is mint, the disc does not appear to have visible scratches but there might be a bit of dust on it (it has always played perfectly for me and I'm afraid to even attempt to clean it). Note that this is NOT A HYBRID SACD, it will only play on super audio cd players. Does play in stereo or multi-channel. Price is $225.00 shipped.

2. Jeff Beck - Blow By Blow (Catalog #ES 85440): Overall in near mint condition-outer cardboard sleeve is very good with minimal corner wear, front insert is almost like new, back insert mint, comes in its original case with a black sacd logo tray, no visible scratches were observed on the disc itself. Note that this is NOT A HYBRID SACD, it will only play on super audio cd players. Does play in stereo or multi-channel. Price is $65.00 shipped.

3. Krausberry - Nalada (Catalog #LK 0756-2): Overall in very good to near mint condition, front insert is near mint, back insert is mint, and a couple surface scratches were observed along the outer edge of the disc but these do not affect playback. No outer sleeve on this one, comes in the standard sacd super jewel box with the thicker hinges - SACD sticker is on the front of the case. Note that this is a hybrid sacd, it will play in stereo on regular cd players and in stereo or multi-channel on super audio cd players. Price is $30.00 shipped.

Again, thank you.

Back