More Universal SACDs Coming Soon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlake6659

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
The following are coming probably early next year on SACD multichannel hybrids from Universal. They are Eric Clapton's 461 Ocean Bvld, Eric Clapton's Slowhand, Allman Brother's Eat a Peach, and Derek and the Domino's Layla and Assorted Love Songs. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I am pretty excited about hearing these in surround.

tlake6659 said:
The following are coming probably early next year on SACD multichannel hybrids from Universal. They are Eric Clapton's 461 Ocean Bvld, Eric Clapton's Slowhand, Allman Brother's Eat a Peach, and Derek and the Domino's Layla and Assorted Love Songs. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I am pretty excited about hearing these in surround.

Any news on whether "461" and "Peach" are new mixes or the quad/DTS mixes?

bizmopeen said:
Any news on whether "461" and "Peach" are new mixes or the quad/DTS mixes?

Not sure. Hopefully 461 is a new mix, had 461 on DTS and really hated that mix.

tlake6659 said:

Right. They are on the Upcoming List so I wouldn't expect to see them until early in 2004.

Back