My new Surround Master V3

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll reiterate it; it will be well worth the wait. It will be the best audio purchase you ever made.

To make that statement, you would need to know what other purchases I have made.

Product performance does not "make up for" supply issues. A certain amount of supply issues are permissible.

To make that statement, you would need to know what other purchases I have made.

Product performance does not "make up for" supply issues. A certain amount of supply issues are permissible.
You have to remember that Involve is still a relatively small company. I had to wait for mine, too, but I'm glad I did. And as far as your other purchases go, the Surround Master will definitely bring your matrix surround listening to the next level, and will enhance your stereo listening, too, regardless of what you connect it to.

Last edited:
You have to remember that Involve is still a relatively small company. I had to wait for mine, too, but I'm glad I did. And as far as your other purchases go, the Surround Master will definitely bring your matrix surround listening to the next level, and will enhance your stereo listening, too, regardless of what you connect it to.
And with customer service second to none.

I spoke to some with the company (via e-mail) awhile back, & I was told they may look at producing some sort of modern-day CD-4 demodulator in the future.

I spoke to some with the company (via e-mail) awhile back, & I was told they may look at producing some sort of modern-day CD-4 demodulator in the future.
I'm using a JVC 4DD-5 now, but if Involve does create a new demodulator, I'll go for it. The current one I'm using is first generation; Lou Dorren was working on an updated model when he died. Knowing Involve's commitment to quality, I expect it'll be amazing.

Back