!n$@nE Album Covers

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here there and everywhere... a couple of nice sites are these:

http://nicealbumshameaboutthecover.blogspot.com/

(look at the tags...)

http://bizarrerecords.com/wordpress

BTW, the Whipped Cream has quite a spinoff... that was missing.
album_1197169662.jpg

Quad Linda said:
Actually, Spaghetti Sauce is depicted in past #53 in this thread.

You are the reason I picked up that LP lol

Also I have to drop a bomb on this thread.

Attachments

• 12-1.jpg
    12-1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 172
I think Quad Linda just makes these in photoshop as she goes along :xp:............real strange bird that Quad Linda :banana:

Great sense of humor though :worthy:worthy

I think Quad Linda just makes these in photoshop as she goes along :xp:............real strange bird that Quad Linda :banana:

Great sense of humor though :worthy:worthy

Nope! QL has EVERYTHING! Last year we put her knowledge to the test, she got so bored with it she put us to the test and guess what? We all failed!:(, QL sold stereo equipment, bought every album she could get her hands on, and I'll bet she knows more about the subject than anyone here!

( send my cash via PP Linda)

Correctamundo, mon Kapitan! It is Debra Jo Fondren. She was 1978 Playboy Playmate of the year. Dig those locks!
il_570xN.117481481.jpg

Useless information that is still active in my brain:

From when I was a legal teenager with a Playboy subscription;

Former Playmate Debra Jo Fronden(??) from the mid 70's ...petite and sme REALLY long hair....

Believe it or not, I had a Playboy key card from the time I was in high school through my first job. :smokin Their resort/hotel in Lake Geneva, WI was just up the street from my house. It had a ski slope, golf course, airport and restaurants. I honed my billiards game and other skills there. :eek: The coolest place to hang in the area.

d4204846x.jpg

When I was in high school, I ran into one of my teachers there. We both asked each other, "what are you doing here?" :smokin A client of mine had been a bunny there. :bounce Perhaps I would have applied, but I left home to join the circus, er, make that the hi-fi business. Although I weigh a few more pounds now, my boyfriend thinks I can still rock a club dress. (Stares from guys, and glares from their wives/girlfriends.) :flame

e8999a88d6d44911b162c393418bbb56.jpg

A couple weeks ago, my boyfriend and I stopped by. He had never been to the Playboy Club, since it closed when he was 19. Today, it's a resort called Grand Geneva. They have a case near the hotel lobby filled with memorabilia from when it was the Playboy Club. There was a similar resort in McAfee, NJ (Great Gorge.)

Perhaps this place (and Hef) objectified women, but it was loads of fun hanging with the beautiful people.

Tag attached to hotel room key:
playboy-club-lake-geneva.jpg

VIP Magazine for keyholders:
51HT50PtdkL._SY445_.jpg

Aerial view:
grand-geneva-overhead.jpg

pool.jpg

It's not the men in my life, but the life in my men - Mae West

Sorry to have hijacked this thread.

Lest we forget, here's a Q8 bizarre cover. Great album, featuring Duane Allman RIP:
20110427165118-Untitled-14110427.jpg

178.jpg

SkilletLeroy.jpg

vasile_zidaru.jpg

Unknown-1.jpeg

...We're still havin' fun and you're still the one...
ABC coopted this track to introduce their fall lineup in the mid '70's.
1298923384-albumcover11.jpg

4848927790_67f2514a7b.jpg

Has anyone seen my rubber duck?
Worst-Album-Covers-Carlos.jpg

LP_bread.JPG
NOBODY's NAME STARTS WITH AN X - Archie Bunker

Expensive Shit is one of my favourite Fela albums. It is Fela at his best. He played "Water no get enemy" at a party I went to as a kid in Nigeria. They were on stage for about 4 hours; brilliant.

Back