New Sansui QRX 7500 owner!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Fishhead. I actually checked there first before posting on here... no luck.
All I found on hifiengine was other people searching for that same manual.
Did you see it there?
You are correct Alamo they do not have it .Seems to be a rairity. Jack the Reefer is cool he works nights so look for his reply . Good luck

Should receive it in next couple days; not sure if it the package includes a user manual.
Delivered yesterday. WOW - this thing is HUGE :yikes ...and built like a tank.

Bad news: No user manual included. But I do have the original user manual for my QRX-7001 (and purchase receipt from Navy Exchange/Yokosuka in 1974; I am the original owner!), so that might help a bit, although they both seem pretty straightforward with operation and connections. I am just now getting reacquainted with my 7001 after it sat unused, stored, and neglected for 14+ years. ...Still need speakers for the 7500.

Hi! Did you ever get a scan of the manual?! I just bought a 7500 and NEED the manual too! Thanks for any help! Jeff

I have had my QRX7500 in storage for 5 years and looking to set it up again as my main unit.
I have had akai and others but this was the best and found a guy in vegas that can do any repairs,
Just wondering if anyone had anyidea where i can get a manuel
Thanks
Stefsbackyard
Stephen

Thanks Jack I am looking for the owners manual but will always take the service manual too
Thanks again
Stefsbackyard
Stephen
I have a hard copy manual for a sansui 7070 out in my shop files, I have the amp too it runs the sounds in my shop.
if anyone needs a copy

I have had my QRX7500 in storage for 5 years and looking to set it up again as my main unit.
I have had akai and others but this was the best and found a guy in vegas that can do any repairs,
Thanks
Stefsbackyard
Stephen

You can download a schematic here; http://elektrotanya.com/sansui_qrx-7500_sch.pdf/download.html
Just don't click on any of the big green download buttons. They deceptively look like the links for downloading the schematic, but are for other programs. The link to the schematic is in very fine print below the image of the schematic on the page.

Thanks
Stefsbackyard
Stephen

Still looking for a good repair guy here in central Oklahoma, found manual on ebay by periodic searches, for $15, best of luck!

Still looking for a good repair guy here in central Oklahoma, found manual on ebay by periodic searches, for $15, best of luck!
Is that the 'user manual' or the service manual?
If 'user manual', would you care to share by whatever means is most convenient? I am happy to compensate for time and materials!
Thanks!

If anyone wound up with a QRX-7500 user's manual, would it be possible to get a pdf copy of it. I also bought one of these receivers and would like a manual so I can fully understand the function of the controls. I had a brand new QRX-3500, but it didn't have the CD-4 adjustments like the 7500 has.

Back