New Sphere (Vegas, NV) venue it's bonkers (and immersive too!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 4 GA floor seats for December 15. Looking forward to what "state of the art" in venues looks and sounds like.
You're braver than I. With so much left to be completed, and knowing the devil's in the details, I'm hesitant to consider buying tickets until the venue is officially "done". I suppose having the money locked up (hopefully *fully* refunded if there is a snag?) is the only potential downside? I'm risk adverse. lol

You're braver than I. With so much left to be completed, and knowing the devil's in the details, I'm hesitant to consider buying tickets until the venue is officially "done". I suppose having the money locked up (hopefully *fully* refunded if there is a snag?) is the only potential downside? I'm risk adverse. lol
I am pretty confident that if there is an issue, refunds would be forthcoming. It should also be noted, in these days of crazy tickets prices, the GA floor tickets closest to stage are $250 each, including service charges and fees. Still expensive, but cheaper and more upfront than other concerts. The reserved seats are more expensive.

Last edited:
With more time and context for visual artists to create things suited for the large screen, I can see this becoming an awesome way to present a multimedia live show like none other. The U2 visuals come across as a bit gimmicky, but really I'd think a year isn't long enough to produce a full show worth of visuals that wasn't a lot of trippy filler.

I will say this - the perspective on that video with the band being the size of ants compared to the vastness of that screen, is impressive. There's no hyperbole in saying this is a one of a kind thing. The audio on that crappy smartphone video is really good too, so they are likely keeping their promises on the audio reproduction front as well.

Back