Open Our Eyes & Homecoming - Audio Fidelity Multichannel SACDs (April 2015)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
003.JPGThe Eagle has landed! I noticed this disc is made in Austria...

Thanks Clint for the photos of EWF! Can't wait to get my copy. It still is unbelievable that this is for REAL after waiting YEARS for a possible release. Many thanks to all the unsung heroes who worked tirelessly and with much effort to make this actually happen. Thanks! :)

America "Homecoming" shipped last Thursday from ImportCDs, still waiting on EWF, both titles are easy winners.

Thanks Clint for the photos of EWF! Can't wait to get my copy. It still is unbelievable that this is for REAL after waiting YEARS for a possible release. Many thanks to all the unsung heroes who worked tirelessly and with much effort to make this actually happen. Thanks! :)

America "Homecoming" shipped last Thursday from ImportCDs, still waiting on EWF, both titles are easy winners.

One of those people behind the scenes is Brian Moura and that's why I wanted to make sure his name was visible in the picture I posted...and his title Multichannel Maven is justly deserved:)

Ah, both of these are already in the mail to me, Yippeee.....and from importcds which is even more remarkable. They must have asked/paid for some early dibs on these now. John

So even though it says pre-order for May 4th they already sent out Earth Wind & Fire?

Audio Fidelity are doing a steller job thus far!

Audio Fidelity are doing a steller job thus far!

So far, but I'm a bit worried about the mastering for Best of the Doors. If you've heard Light My Fire on the Legends SACD he mastered you'd be worried too.

Back of America.jpg

Most of the time the backs of these Audio Fidelity SACD cases have just the silver background with text and maybe another picture or so, but not for the America SACD! A lovely design job if I do say so myself! :)

Homecoming just arrived. I never had the DVD-A so this is my first time hearing the mix and, yes indeed, another great job by Mr. Scheiner. Exceptional warmth and clarity as well.

I'm envious of those who have already received Open Our Eyes. ImportCDs shows May 4 release for me.

Back