Owners manuals

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really great of you to offer such a repository to compliment QQ. I'm just getting into quad for the first time and never experienced 4-channel proper to this day, but I just got a piece of 4-channel gear I always wanted to have, yet can find little if any info for it. Soon I will acquire more info as in the user/service manual and gladly add it to Quadraphonic.info after I get it scanned. We're lucky to have such a great place to host literature and all-things 4-channel, so hopefully we'll see all the unique & rare documents that us QQ members posses eventually arrive there so we can all enjoy their benefits.

I need a service/owners manual for a Sansui QA 7000, I have other Sansui manuals for trade, or I'll pay cash.
Please help me out with this one, anybody?

Yes, I don't recommend installing tool bars as they like to muck up one's computer and install a bunch of stuff. I was able just download the .PDF, but it wasn't easy finding the link on elektrotanya.com as the lettering was small. You go click on "Get Manual" :

This file is downloadable free of charge from the site: Get Manual
(You are not logged in, only 2 downloads per day possible for you.)

Back