Pet Shop Boys 'Inner Sanctum' 2018 Royal Opera House London shows (CD/DVD/BluRay set)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this set contain any surround elements...thanks to my "squinting" I can see the words "Dolby Digital 5.1" on the "tiny"print...now I think that would be on the DVD copy of this set...and there is a blu ray version as well which I think would have a different sound option....for those that have better eyesight...take a look at the pictures on the amazon posting here

I pre - ordered from Amazon UK , after getting the heads up from SDE.(y)

I have looked everywhere to see if there is going to be surround. No joy as yet..grr

It's on that cover I posted about.....at the very least it's Dolby Digital 5.1...and I would guess that is for the DVD....so the Blu Ray will have some type of surround...

It's now listed on Amazon US for $19.99

pre orders must be less than expected....I'm sure you are noticing the same thing as I am...this recent trend(but not always)of waiting to order at a later date paying off...of course you roll the dice...but titles like this one(of lesser importance to me)I see no harm in waiting...the big one's I get in ASAP and if things change ...just switch to another vendor....I'm not sure I even want this one...it's recent Pet Boys...not "back in the day"....not sure...but at this price it's very cheap..I'm taking a page out of Sean's book...I don't think I'm going to jump on everything because it's available...I've got too many dust collectors as it is...

pre orders must be less than expected....I'm sure you are noticing the same thing as I am...this recent trend(but not always)of waiting to order at a later date paying off...of course you roll the dice...but titles like this one(of lesser importance to me)I see no harm in waiting...the big one's I get in ASAP and if things change ...just switch to another vendor....I'm not sure I even want this one...it's recent Pet Boys...not "back in the day"....not sure...but at this price it's very cheap..I'm taking a page out of Sean's book...I don't think I'm going to jump on everything because it's available...I've got too many dust collectors as it is...

I was never a fan, but I'm sure they're a great band......I don't plan on buying it.

Back