Quadraphonic Jukebox

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think someone here has one of these. It was a very basic non-logic decoder, Hafler effect if I'm not mistaken. There were a bunch of cool quad 45s made for it, not sure how discrete they were.

As I understand, it has a Haffler OOP circuit. Its always baffled me why they pressed all those sq and qs ep's if the circuit was a haffler. I have acquired several of the records and hope to someday get one of these and put a QSD 2 or similar in it. Just a dream.
Marc

Marcsten said:
As I understand, it has a Haffler OOP circuit. Its always baffled me why they pressed all those sq and qs ep's if the circuit was a haffler. I have acquired several of the records and hope to someday get one of these and put a QSD 2 or similar in it. Just a dream.
Marc

A close friend of mine does jukebox restoring for living and said that these seeburg are just a big pain in the neck for a lot of thing; other than that, the grey box used for quad sound is a passive haffler, nothing more.

Gee, equipment from the quad era that is a pain in the neck? Has anyone else heard of such a thing?
Marc

Back