RCVR: Technics SA 6700X

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8trackman

RCVR: Technics SA 6700X

finally one is on eBay, it is the "other" quad receiver with a built in oscilloscope,

functionally these units seem to work well, they are close in relation to the SA 6800x and Technics (Panasonic) built decent CD-4 decoders, my guess is they wanted to move more stand alone oscilloscope units so this
model was quietly discontinued

Rarity: Rare

Rarity: Unknown

Front

panascopefront.jpg

Panasonic6700Xscope.jpg

489937693_o-1.jpg

Back

489938093_o-1.jpg

Last edited:
Lookin Good!!

one of the pictures on the eBay auction is taken from a German audio site (I took the same picture for display purposes- one that shows the oscilloscope in action)

so there may be some issues about what the receiver actually looks like as I am assuming its not the same one....but it comes with a manual so if someone has kept the manual for 35+years in cant be in that bad of shape

....I wish he would ship to Canada...saving up for an sh-3434...but buying this at such a cheap cost is very enticing

btw is there anyway to edit this thread? if you look at the start of it you will notice I have the rarity listed twice

Back