Ricky's Audio Video Barn Build Project

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
google earth this Gene @GOS

New Salem, Salem Township, MI

were just down the road from Burnips.

EVERYONE knows Burnips. Its the original home of Hudsonville Ice Cream

And ? We got the New Salem General Store just down the road from us and - more retail heaven - the Noth Dorr General store about 2 miles away

View attachment 103630

View attachment 103629
Wonder if they still rent out VHS Tapes?

Wonder if they still rent out VHS Tapes?
well if they still sell 'Film' and "Newspapers" - you can bet there are VHS tapes in there. Perhaps even Betamax for our video aficionado King Ralph. Oddly enough, I have not set foot in there yet. But I will soon.....

.....who knows, that visit may turn out to be an all new QQ thread depending on their retail Music and video offerings.

Last edited:
How are taxes, I should take my Calif money and move next door :SG :SB:LB
Can I have a gun, a fishin' pole and a razer for off road, and of course a cow to eat and a horse to ride.

Markie
if you're moving in, I expect to see the following on your go-fast Mopar. Us rednecks ( me and the Mrs ) like to hang out with the same crowd

markiecar.jpg

Last edited:
Be sure to budget in some money for sound treating the room. I went the cheap route and built my own from kits from GIK and online plans for some tube traps. I can't believe how much difference it made in my stereo room, even on my fairly low cost system compared to many I see posted on here.

Sir, you are making me think you are moving to an area where water will be trucked in, propane for heat, and a septic tank in the far back yard. Tell me it ain't so!
where do you city boys think sewage goes when you live in the country? lol. ;) .....and I have my own well.

Back