Ripping KISS-Destroyer Question Blu Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marpow

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I do not have a problem ripping this, but too many choices.
When ripping the new Destroyer release in Blu Ray they offer a lot of choices.
They are called Angle 1 and Angle 2. I do not know what that means.

I believe the audio is identical. It's referring to the different video angles available.

I believe the audio is identical. It's referring to the different video angles available.
Yes, that must be it. They have a menu option for visuals on/off. I am guessing the Angle 1 is visuals on, as that is how I ripped the Atmos, 5.1 HD-Mstr and 2.0 LPCM. Visual 2 must be visuals off, I am guessing.

Had problems ripping this with dvdfab. It got stuck around 5% using 2 different drives.then I tried bluraycopy and created an iso but when playing the disc on my hifi 1 using a coaxial input there are two stops/breaks for about 5-7 seconds on track 6 only when playing in DTS-HD 5.1. Disc has a couple of scratches but I guess if they are to blame, the Atmos, DolbyTrue and Stereo tracks should also be compromised, and they are not, they play flawlessly.
When playing the DTS-HD 5.1 96 tracks on my better hifi 2 using a Pioneer LX91 and an Oppo 203 via HDMI, all songs stutter but if I change the HDMI output to PCM, instead of Auto or bitstream, they play fine.
Surprisingly, The Who Who's next plays fine in DTS-HD 5.1 which is also 96 in bitstream HDMI output.

Back