SACD via BMG Club

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timbre4

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
According to an email I got recently, the BMG CD club is going to cease operations altogether soon but the YourMusic.com site will continue.

In the meantime they sent out a link for a 70% off (typical) sale that included FREE SHIPPING (where they usually nail you). So just add tax.

Single disc SACD titles (Clapton, Carpenters, Elton John, classical) are $5.69

The code is A9P1 to get the deal. I got some great 2 CD sets on my wishlist for $8.99 which pushed my avg price for discs down to $4.55 plus tax only. EXPIRES APRIL 14TH...

If you're missing a few of these don't pay the ebay prices. :smokin

Last edited:
According to an email I got recently, the BMG CD club is going to cease operations altogether soon but the YourMusic.com site will continue.

In the meantime they sent out a link for a 70% off (typical) sale that included FREE SHIPPING (where they usually nail you). So just add tax.

Single disc SACD titles (Clapton, Carpenters, Elton John, classical) are $5.69

The code is A9P1 to get the deal. I got some great 2 CD sets on my wishlist for $8.99 which pushed my avg price for discs down to $4.55 plus tax only. EXPIRES APRIL 14TH...

If you're missing a few of these don't pay the ebay prices. :smokin

Oops! seems you have to belong before now. no new members. great deal for you and members!!

Last edited:
Back